Tips to rebuild credit After Bankruptcy
As a Toledo Ohio bankruptcy attorney I am often asked by my clients how they can rebuild their credit.
Following the tips below will help rebuild credit in a quick and easy way:
- Review your credit report and object in writing to the credit reporting agency if there are any errors.
- Pay your bills, such as utilities or car payments, before their due date.
- Ignore credit repair scams. These companies take your hard earned money and do little or nothing to improve your credit.
- Get a credit card and then pay it off, in full, every month. Even if you just charge your gasoline, this helps your credit score.
- Do not incur obligations you cannot afford.
These simple tips should allow you to improve your credit score painlessly and quickly.
To discuss your personal financial situation with Toledo Bankruptcy Attorney Fred Boyk, call him at (419) 327-6160