Auto Accident Injuries in Toledo & Northwest Ohio
If you are involved in an auto accident through no fault of your own, it is easy to get frustrated or panic. Instead, you need to stay calm and follow the steps below whether you are the driver or a passenger.
1) Call the police. They will gather information and investigate.
2) Determine if you or anyone else in your car is injured. If so, get immediate medical attention
3) Do NOT admit fault. It is human nature to blame yourself for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
4) Get names and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
5) Take photos of your vehicle and of the accident scene.
6) Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer. Our office has over 20 years of experience fighting for injured Ohioans.
Attorney Fred Boyk is available 7 days a week at (419) 327-6160 for a FREE consultation.